1. This is Punggol Primary School website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific Government services.
4. To safeguard your personal data all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
5. This site may contain links to external sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites; we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
7. Photographs or video images of you or your legal guardians may be taken during school activities and events such as classroom lessons, CCA, school camps, or school concerts. The school may use and publish such photographs or video recordings in school publications, the school's website, social media channels, or other communication channels.