Our Curriculum 3
Our Cyber Wellness Programme @ PPS aims to:
- Develop pupils to become safe, responsible and ethical users of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Our school adopts MOE’s Cyber Wellness Framework along with a three-tiered approach to our Cyber Wellness Programme for students.
- Out of the Box assembly talks presented by Cyber Wellness Ambassadors, teachers and vendors
- Pupils learn ways to become safe, responsible and ethical users of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- The Ambassadors and Parent Volunteers conducting recess activities, manning different stations across the levels.
- P4 and P5 ambassadors developed, designed and conducted targeted programs for the lower primary students. The students designed E Trail for P3 students using iPad advocating cyber wellness.
- All P4 and P5 Cyber wellness Ambassadors went through intensive training on leadership, public speaking, presentation skills, designing presentation materials for school use.
For more info on MOE Cyber Wellness Programme: Click here